Monday, April 17, 2006

DoRo

Day 17:

They say it's only a matter of time... While working in a hospital has its perks (e.g., the cafeteria food), it also has its downsides, including the very real possibility of eventually becoming sick yourself. One by one, team members are supposed to fall victim to one ailment or another while on DoRo. I suppose it's the consequence of spending so much time around folks who are ill. Dr. R had the sniffles in clinic on Friday, Rishi developed them over the weekend, and now, I too feel some nasal congestion coming on.

It's not too bad yet, but if I have the same bug that the two of them had, then my immune system's in for a workout in the days ahead. Ah well, my T cells needed some strength training anyway. Hand me a box of Kleenex and I'll be fine.

2 Comments:

At 11:24 PM, Blogger Keith said...

atta boy, Luke. Besides, you're a guy.....sick, shmick.....

 
At 12:29 PM, Anonymous Sam said...

ya big sicky!!!
I bet you'll overpower that cold like it was nothing! Your the doc!

Thanks for the well wishes... holy crap labrythitis sucks! Though being off work for almost 2 weeks feels kinda....odd.

Been reading all your adventures, i love it! Keep it up! Hope all things are pleasant and hey, SPRING IS HERE! Here comes the sun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home