Thursday, February 09, 2006

Stupidity Tries

Some days.... it doesn't even seem worth it. What possesses people I've never met to leave me inane comments on previous threads?

Don't like something I post? Perfectly fine. But if you want to disagree with a point I'm making, at least take the time to write something that is halfway intelligible.

"Thank God we're killing those SOB's who want to kill us first. Tax money well spent. 14 UN resolutions later and someone had to go in. Remember, WMD's we're only one of the 14 reasons for removing the neo-Fascist threat to our safety and well-being. I'm glad you're safe enough to oppose being safe."

I mean, honestly... come on. Why should I even bother to take the time to respond to something like this? I have better things to do than argue with a twelve-year-old.

2 Comments:

At 12:38 AM, Anonymous Sarah said...

This is certainly enough to frustrate anyone interested in intelligent discourse between and among those of varying views. *sigh*

 
At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Adrienne said...

go lucas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home