Monday, February 06, 2006

Reading Material

"My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met." ~ Rodney Dangerfield

An Impressive Physical Feat

Woes of an Italian Judge

Study: Homophobic Men Not Telling It Straight

Mentally Ill Being Hurt by Medicare Drug Plan Problems

Linguistic Analysis of 'Dude'

The Concept of Reciprocal Liberty: "Where the rights of men are equal, every man must finally see the necessity of protecting the rights of others as the most effectual security for his own." ~ Thomas Paine

2 Comments:

At 6:42 PM, Anonymous adrienne said...

I love it, i have a collection of people who read stuff and filter all the papers and tell me about all the interesting stuff that there is in the news! I am amazed by the Italian Judge article. :)

 
At 11:14 PM, Anonymous adrienne said...

you won't even BELEIVE this Link!!!!

http://www.skyangel.com/About/Index.asp?IdS=0009F0-3CA5000&x=002|010&~=

 

Post a Comment

<< Home