Tuesday, September 20, 2005

KC Radio Suffers a Blow

To the Management and Owners of Union Broadcasting:

I would like to express my dismay at your decision to change 97.3's programming selection. I could always count on quality, unique content from The Planet, and I remained a loyal listener from the station's inception; from what I have heard thus far out of 'The Max,' I have a hard time believing I'll be able to voice similar praise for your station's new format. It pains me to remove 97.3 from my radio's presets, but I don't have room for another station devoted to cookie-cutter retreads of played-out hair bands (even if you dress them up as "Everything That Rocks").

A Loyal Listener No More,

Lucas Henry ~

Send them your comments.

And I burnt the roof of my mouth and my tongue. Grr. Can't blame them for that though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home