Monday, April 11, 2005

2 for 2 Today

I guess I recognize quality talent when I see it. While watching two completely mindless television shows this evening with the gang, I was pleased to find that my "favorites" at the beginning of each ultimately ended up winning their show's respective title.

1. Miss Washington, D.C. - Miss Fear Factor
2. Miss North Carolina - Miss USA

Aside from reminding me of how amazing my powers at prediction are, these shows helped me realize something else too: though they may not be basking in the glow of stage lights and television cameras - equipped with sashes, tiaras, and never-faltering smiles - the women in my life have infinitely more charm and natural beauty than do the cardboard-cutout girls they parade around on TV. Oh yeah, and just so he doesn't feel left out: Keith, you're pretty hot too. ;D

4 Comments:

At 5:59 PM, Blogger Keith said...

Hey, now we know that when you hook up with a girl, she no doubt will be hot, smart, & incredibly nice.....looks like you will be set!!

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I hope I am included in the category of "girls in your life." If so, thanks for the complement. If not, :(.

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:23 AM, Blogger Luke said...

Yes, Sarah... you are of course included in that category. =D

And Keith, you are absolutely correct.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home