Monday, March 14, 2005

English Lesson

thanks to theobald....

WOMEN'S ENGLISH:

We need = I want
It's your decision = The correct choice should be obvious
Do what you want = You'll pay for this later
I'm not upset = I'm pissed
Be romantic, turn out the lights = I have flabby thighs
I'll be ready in a minute = You've got an hour
Is my butt fat? = Tell me I'm beautiful
You have to learn to communicate = Just agree with me

MEN'S:

Do you want to go to a movie? = I'd like to have sex with you
Can I call you sometime? = I'd like to have sex with you
May I have this dance? = I'd like to have sex with you
What's wrong? = No sex tonight?
I'm bored = Do you want to have sex?
I love you = Let's have sex now
Let's talk = I am trying to impress you so you'll have sex with me
Will you marry me? = I want to make it illegal for you to have sex with other guys
I don't think that blouse and that skirt go well together = I am gay

1 Comments:

At 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe

- aforementioned theobald :-P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home