Monday, January 03, 2005

Happy New Year and All That Jazz....

I've been purposefully avoiding blogging for the past few weeks like the plague, so I apologize if any of you have visited my site each and every day in the hopes that I would have posted something new, only to find nothing had changed.... but worry no more!!! I've finally found something interesting enough to comment on (before I return to my blogging hibernation) and surprise, surprise... it deals with my own mortality!!!! :^D

According to The Death Test, I'll be dead by October 2066 at age 83 years. The probable cause is cancer.

This didn't seem too bad until I kept reading and found that in actuality, I'd only be 82.8 years old by then.... that's when I realized I have a meager 22560.3 days left on this earth, and I've already lived 25% of my life.

Here's to the remaining three-quarters!

1 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

I am going to die at age 57 of a heart attack!!!! Yikes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home