Thursday, June 10, 2004

Riddles

Thanks B.... ya know, it's things like this that cause me to never get any work done....

Pearls Before Swine II

A challenge - but beatable. Hint: think binary.

One more thing.... Can anyone help me answer this question: how did I end up with a penny in my sock? I didn't notice it was there until about 8 o'clock this evening. The sock had no holes in it (except for the one I stuck my foot in) and I hadn't recently traipsed through the Denver mint. Hmmmmm. Maybe I'll never know....

2 Comments:

At 1:27 PM, Blogger BSizzler said...

Hmm...that sock riddle is rather perplexing. However have you noticed any wholes in your pockets as of late? Perhaps you had some change a certain pocket that had developed an orphace and upon rigorous activity the penny managed to slip through the whole down the side of your leg and land just so that the side of it was able to squeeze in between your ankle and your socket. Then, and it gets a little complex here, through the motion of walking/running the penny was able to work its way further into your sock. Hmmmm?

 
At 11:57 PM, Blogger Luke said...

It's a possibility... Right now I'm blaming Commies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home