Saturday, June 19, 2004

Chicken Joke

Courtesy the B-Meister:

These 2 nuns were driving along an old country road doing about 55 or so in their car. When all of a sudden they see this chicken with three legs pass them like they were standing still. One of the nuns yells, "Holy Cow! What the heck was that?!" The other nun didn't have a clue so they both agreed to try to speed up and catch up with this three-legged chicken.

Unfortunately the chicken was just too fast and it soon vanished from their sight. Finally they came upon this farmer that was working on his fence that bordered along the road. The nuns got out and asked him if he had seen a three-legged chicken running through here. The farmer replied, "I sure have. That was my chicken you guys were chasing."

One of the nuns replied, "That was yours? Did you know it had three legs?" The farmer said, "Yeah I'm a chicken breeder." The other nun asked, "Why did it have three legs?" The farmer said, "Well me, my wife, and my son all love chicken legs, so I thought it would be a good idea to create a chicken that had three legs." One nun asked, "Oh, that's incredible....how does it taste?" The famer replied, "I dunno, haven't caught it yet."

3 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Blogger BSizzler said...

The preceeding has been edited for content.

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Luke said...

For those with more sensitive ears... ;-)

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger BSizzler said...

Right on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home