Monday, June 14, 2004

39 Things About Me

I had been meaning to do one of these for awhile now anyway, so thanks to L2 for the impetus...

1. What time is it? 10:51 pm
2. Name as it appears on your Birth Certificate? Lucas Shawn Henry
3. Any nicknames? Luke, L1, Jigglypuff, Luda, Jesus, That Scary-Looking Dude
4.Parents' names? Richard and Julia
5. Candles on your last cake? 20
6. Date that you regularly blow them out? Jan. 20
7. Pets? My plant (back home: dogs, cats, turtle, fish, cows, miniature horse, & my little brother)
8. Favorite animal(s): Rat, Cat, Dog
9. Tattoo? I've got a little T.A.T.U. - does that count?
10. How much do you love your job? THIS much
11. Birthplace? KU Medical Center
12. Favorite vacation spot? California
13. Ever been to Africa? No - but I'd like to
14. Stolen any traffic signs? I was once an accomplice to an orange cone abduction
15. Ever been in a car accident? Yep, my head went through the windshield when I was in 2nd grade... guess that explains a lot
17. 2 Door or 4 Door car? Personally, I prefer one:
18. Salad Dressing? Ranch or Italian
20. Favorite Number? 16
21. Favorite Movie? Read my profile
22. Favorite Color? Blue
23. Favorite Holiday? Thanksgiving
24. Favorite day of the week? Any day I get to see you
25. Number of keys on your key ring? Six (4 of which are useful)
26. Favorite brand of body soap? Whatever I decide I like best at the store
27. Favorite TV show? ATHF maybe...
28. Toothpaste? Currently Colgate
29. Most recently read book? Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
30. Perfume/Cologne? Stetson/Old Spice - thanks Grandma!
31. Favorite Smell? Ozone after a thunderstorm
32. What do you do to relax? Read/Music/TV
33. Favorite Fast Food? Currently McDonald's, as BK jacked up all their prices, so I'm boycotting them....
34. Last hospital visit? June 4th
35. How many times did you fail your drivers test? Once
36. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Filling out another one of these surveys
37. What do you do when you are bored? Let a butterfly or squirrel distract me
38. Furthermost place you sent this message? Cyberspace
39. What time is it now? 11:10 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home