Thursday, May 13, 2004

I didn't even get fries with that!

I'm a sucker for gimmicks. That's why I had to try McDonald's new "Adult Happy Meal" today. Everything is boxed up in a Happy Meal-esque package (rather wasteful, if you ask me - I had to struggle just to push the thing into the garbage can after I had finished eating). The salad was all right (although I'd recommend Wendy's) and the water was well... water. My toy was a "Stepometer" (in other words, a pretty non-functional pedometer). After test-walking it around the apartment, I've found that it registers somewhere between two and three steps for each actual stride I take. Verdict: if you want a toy, just get a regular Happy Meal (or better yet, forego the Golden Arches, scrounge up a few nickels and dimes, and buy yourself some marbles or tiddlywinks).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home